A SPECIAL PROGRAM DEVELOPED FOR ACCOUNTANTS
Our approach provides you, the accountant, with the ability to be a positive contributor to your clients’ business development, without the need to add to your own business infrastructure. By becoming the client’s “Trusted Business Strategist,” you can dramatically increase the revenue base of your practice and enjoy a much more mutually beneficial relationship with your clients. Rather than just telling them the good or bad news of how the business performed, you can play an active part in improving that performance.
Trusted Business Strategist Program
By becoming part of Trusted Business Strategist Program, you will receive:
- A plan to reshape your practice to be less reliant on compliance work and focused on value added strategic business growth services
- A proven, documented system to manage your clients’ business development and performance improvement
- Training in how to run monthly Management Review meetings with clients
- Access to the Business on Autopilot online training and development program, for use by your clients
- Extra job satisfaction from helping your best (favourite) clients become more profitable and less stressed
- Increased marketing power for your practice.
What do your clients need?
In addition to the recognized high failure rate of small businesses, research has discovered other disturbing facts about small businesses.
- Less than 50% of small and medium enterprises actually run at a profit.
- Almost 90% have no succession plan.
- Almost 50% have no regular management meetings.
- 50.5% have no strategic business plan.
- 46.1% do not provide regular performance appraisals.
Most small businesses are run by “the seat of the pants”. Results are often less than the owners deserve, considering the time and hard work they put in. The typical small business owner needs assistance in managing the business, particularly when the business is growing. This is best achieved by using a business advisor or mentor, who can guide and advise the business owner in areas where they lack experience and expertise.
What Will You Be Able to Offer Your Clients?
Our years of experience in the field of small and medium size business management have enabled us to develop a successful business development program, which incorporates all of the planning methods and operating systems used by the most successful businesses and produces tangible improvements for small and medium business owners.
We now make this program available in composite of online training and facilitated meetings in the Trusted Business Strategist Program. The Trusted Business Strategist Program gives you the opportunity to deliver to your clients the value added services they need.
The program includes strategic business planning and business systems development training, plus implementation review and support elements.
The Accountant’s Role.
The accountant is ideally placed to facilitate the Implementation Review phase of the program by operating as the Trusted Business Strategist. The accountant meets with the client on a monthly basis to review progress on Action Plan activities, to assist in project management, by establishing timetables and responsibilities for performing the planned activities.
The accountant will greatly assist the client by providing:
- Objective review of performance through effective management reporting systems
- A clear focus toward business development rather than historical results
- Guidance to develop more effective and efficient operating methods and management skills
- Identification of the effectiveness of management actions
- Support and practical advice, providing a motivational boost and better quality decisions.
WHAT CLIENTS SAY?
"Our team is nothing but re-energised, refocused. We’re going to grow the
business by 35% so therefore the money is irrelevant, because it adds two to
three hundred thousand dollars to the bottom line, and they’re big numbers."
“We got added benefits that I didn’t even anticipate through this
process. A much more engaged cohesive team, a very clear idea together of
where we are going, and a much more solid idea of how we are going to get
there. I think we’ve all grown from it. There’s a level of trust through the
whole team that we’ve never had before.”
“Greg Roworth has an amazingly big vision, and has acquired an impressive team of consultants to help achieve his goal. I have worked with Greg and his team over the last few years, and love the way they think...such a smart, savvy bunch!”
“Greg Roworth's business growth has literally taken flight since I first met him. His accounting and business management experience led the way but it was the values he learned on the ground that taught him what was required to put his business on autopilot. Greg then had ample opportunity to share his wealth of experience and knowledge with others. It's not too late to be one of those who catch his next scheduled take off. At minimum you will want to get your hands on his book. I've read it and highly recommend you do too!”
“Greg has been able to help us identify and focus on the aspects of our business
that are critical to our survival and growth. Greg quickly came to understand the
very special and unique nature of our work and was able to advise on our strengths
and weaknesses relative to turning our survival mode into a profit mode.”